My autobiography

 My name is Camila and I was born on June 10 (I'm a Gemini), 1996, in Santiago, Chile.

I immediately went to live in Illapel, where I attended all my primary school at Colegio Santa Teresa. Later I moved to La Serena where I finished the school.

Currently, I'm a student of social sciences at the "University of Chile" in Santiago, again.

My family is my 60 year old mother and my 22 year old brother. Also my beagle dog and my 90 year old grandmother.


My hobbies are:

  1.  Sing. I really like making rap music and also doing covers of romantic music.

    WOMEN AND HIP-HOP - Home 

  2. . Dance. Though I like to dance around, my preferences are reggaeton and Arabic dance. I love arabic culture. 

    Arabic Professional Dance Information for School and Belly ... 

  3. Cook. I really like to make healthy preparations, with brown rice and vegetables, or similar.

    vegan cooking course London - Chi Energy - Holistic Therapies 

    1. Watch Anime. I think I'm a bit of a "otaku", because I have seen many anime series. My favorites are "Naruto", "One Piece", "Full Metal Alchemist" and "Inuyasha".





Pain/Naruto [Naruto Shippuden] by Komaoo on DeviantArt

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares