My favorite piece of technology

 

 I like many pieces of technology, but my favorite is the computer. I have one since I was a child, in which I watched Anime and also did homework. However, as I got older, I was able to use it for multiple tasks. Currently I use it to read, write, research, surf the internet and use social networks. I also do my reports and homework for the university.
I use it every day to do my things, at least one hour a day, because I like the ease of using it and that I can do different tasks.
Without a computer my life would get complicated, although I could do my activities on my cell phone. However, it would not be so comfortable, it is difficult to have multiple tabs open and the screen is smaller. On the other hand, it is more difficult to write large amounts of text and the copy and paste.

 

IBM XT Computer - Physics Museum - The University of ...

Comentarios

  1. I can´t imagine the university life without the computer. It´s really useful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share with you that computers are much more comfortable for researching, reading and writing, especially work for the university!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares